Re: [Xen-users] Time change conundrum

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Time change conundrum
From: Niall Fleming <niall.fleming@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 11:47:09 +0000
Delivery-date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 04:48:34 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
As stated I have no issue with drift whilst running.

It's on DomU boot, the time is not the time that dom0 is set to if dom0 time was changed after boot.

Niall Fleming BSc. (Hons)
Systems Administrator
Webanywhere Limited

Phone: 0800 862 0131 Ext: 203
Web: http://www.webanywhere.co.uk

Aire Valley Business Centre, Lawkholme Lane, Keighley, BD21 3BB
Registered in England with company number 4881346