[Xen-users] Problem when try to build xen 4.1.2 from sources on centos 5

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Problem when try to build xen 4.1.2 from sources on centos 5.7, help please!
From: Dashibo <dashibo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 23:03:16 +0800
Delivery-date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 08:06:09 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=onobGxp2s1z3G9KUvEST52FLmRbS8Xac11zlvDc6jpI=; b=kY8Eb6F3zEDR8hZLY32TQIU1eR6XB/1QGyH+unFVdCp5sQjbmW/XX+NvK1KXXw8O4t FyFRqMgKMrh0QufgQMVqTndGqMSw4Wn01krq17IVunXLw6hFQSJHaplyQWljrYQ8o6kj a4p6Mb0CmdOTiB9krvSw8DQnQrmjfKfkRLkEI=