Re: [Xen-users] Viewing the content of *.img file

To: Scott Meyers <scottmeyers@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Viewing the content of *.img file
From: Andrew Bobulsky <rulerof@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 00:33:15 -0400
Cc: "<dftonywhite@xxxxxxxxxxx>" <dftonywhite@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Xen Users List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 21:34:48 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello Scott,

If you're on windows, I suggest giving imdisk a try. Great little piece of freeware, and I use it to mount everything except vmdk and vhd files.  Works great on raw disk images, which is what I suspect you're dealing with here.

Cheers,
Andrew Bobulsky