Re: [Xen-users] Xen Cloud Platform maximum configurations

To: Rafael Weingartner <rafaelweingartner@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen Cloud Platform maximum configurations
From: Tom Lobato <tomlobato@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 17:57:32 -0200
Cc: Xen-user-list <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 12:59:32 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=EFrD5fGN9+WhZ4i8RLxxIq0VVfimeRU6DNd2H5OQdWQ=; b=LMRxL98O76xB5otrJcGDpEZsHu8vFjnafYF1wpNupR2j4hYZbImr0w2lswrlbMUAkA Sh+omCL4/Q7IQLTc71ooIhTh1e/LT6motL7XiYutafVjQ02gFPtyMEDah9jyivM1mXmN RcD2jpwthUs3gRtXxAaEwymNeLsaiyrOGCFJk=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Raphael,
It would be nice if you post your work here, if possible, of course.