Re: [Xen-users] debian squeeze, xen and a very big problem.

To: Mauro <mrsanna1@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] debian squeeze, xen and a very big problem.
From: Scott Damron <sdamron@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 14:56:38 -0500
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, debian-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 12:59:20 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
While I understand your position, you should have tested very
thoroughly before deploying any upgrades to a production system.
Screeching about Debian being bad is not going to garner you any
sympathy if you didn't test your patches in a lab or QA environment
before upgrading your system.

That is my two cents.