Re: [Xen-users] 2 Questions about Xen installation and Xen source

To: Simon Hobson <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] 2 Questions about Xen installation and Xen source
From: "Zhengwang Ruan (Royo)" <zhengwang.ruan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 22:37:21 +0800
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 07:39:53 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=9eEQcqD92apc+DIzXZIRyYcJnIkx9BYVqfTVyfN5Q2M=; b=nGurdY7HGOmMVO7eNXJK72t0tOGX9LlhCcs2zYmUAr3LbbJDCcc7Ehr9Gw3sJhgCyI ftFLKmxd3oBRZRampOKwVlnEZsWRDXpJN4jJWptQzgoF81tcOzdDsN49sQZjFwOgI52M /nmqlXgpHREt4aMCCmi2pZ1lEYlQ+4VkpdT9k=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Simon,

Thank you very much for your nice advices, I will have a try.

Brs,
Royo