[Xen-users] Can I specify a physical memory region for a domU

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Can I specify a physical memory region for a domU
From: Eric Camachat <eric.camachat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 22:04:37 -0700
Delivery-date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 22:06:26 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I am porting our drivers to XEN's PV domU (with PV PCI passthrouth), I
have to allocate a memory block and tell the hardware to access it.
But the hardware can address 32-bit only, so I want dedicate a region
of memory that below 2GB for the domU only.
How do that in XEN?

Thanks,
/Eric