[Xen-users] live migration

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] live migration
From: babu karthik <r.g.babukarthik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 16:13:56 +0530
Delivery-date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 03:45:18 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi i  want to do liver migration for that i have installed xcp in the two system
and i used the following command for nfs installation
(xcp)server 10.10.33.220
(xcp)client 10.10.34.133

mkdir /vm_shared
vi /etc/exports
/vm_shared 10.10.34.133
and in the
vi /etc/hosts
10.10.34.133 cloud2
vi/etc/hosts.allow
portmap:10.10.34.133
vi /etc/hosts.deny
portmap : ALL
vi /etc/sysconfig/portmap
parmarps=""
service nfs restart
service portmap restart
service iptables stop
 and in the client
hi done the same
to restart and stop iptables
showmount -e 10.10.33.220
Exports list 10.10.33.220
/vm_ shared 10.10.34.133
 when i created the storage repository its showing me the following error
storage is created and i made default
but for cloud2 it is showing me the connection unplugged
please solve my problems

R.G.BABUKARTHIK