Re: [Xen-users] Installing the GPLPV drivers in windows

Thanks James,

That PVOPS driver is better. It now installs properly without any errors.
New device is correctly detected after the initial reboot.
I also didn't need to reboot into safe mode as some people claim to have to do.

The version I installed is the debug version.

Matt

On 23 August 2011 01:34, James Harper <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been trying to get the GPLPV drivers to install into a Windows 7
Ultimate
> HVM guest.
> However, part way through it crashes with a BSOD and the error:
>
> DRIVER_IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and something about xenvbd
>
> After many attempts I am guessing that there is something wrong,
perhaps with
> my Dom0 kernel?

I think I've fixed the bug. Please try
http://www.meadowcourt.org/private/gplpv_Vista2008x64_0.11.0.312_debug.m