[Xen-users] XCP slow reboot after import vm to new pool

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] XCP slow reboot after import vm to new pool
From: DJ Roger <djroger.abalando@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 14:53:22 -0300
Delivery-date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 10:54:55 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi!

My vm was running on local storage but after export and import it to another server in a pool with a hardware hba storage the vm startup and reboot it's very slow.

Before in local storage reboot time is 40s after import to a new pool with hardware hba storage the time is 4 minutes.

can
someone explain to me why?

Sorry for my poor english!

--