RE: [Xen-users] NFS goes down, XEN hangs

To: "Fajar A. Nugraha" <list@xxxxxxxxx>, "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] NFS goes down, XEN hangs
From: "Antonio Pina (antonio.pina)" <antonio.pina@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 23:27:44 -0300
Accept-language: pt-BR
Acceptlanguage: pt-BR
Delivery-date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 19:28:26 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you for your answer.

I understand and agree with your point but it's not the case. As soon as
Server1 comes back, the NFS directory becomes available again (ls -l /server1
works). The CPU is low as usual and I can use some commands like "xl list", but
now other commands, like "w" I said before.

Thank you.