Re: [Xen-users] shared storage

To: babu karthik <r.g.babukarthik@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] shared storage
From: Henrik Andersson <henrik.j.andersson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 14:45:38 +0300
Cc: xenList <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Samuli Samuli <samulisamuli@xxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sat, 06 Aug 2011 04:46:54 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you are asking how to create NFS share or iSCSI target on that third machine, you are not in the scope of this mailing list. I suggest that you google "nfs how to linux", "nfs linux tutorial" or similar and go from there. When you have your nfs/iscsi share set up on that third linux machine, you need to "enable" that storage for your xcp cluster.

Obviously I'm not the authoroty on this mailing list, I just wanted to remind you that this is xen mailing list.

-Henrik Andersson