[Xen-users] Live VM migration

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Live VM migration
From: Payal <payals@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 13:42:07 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 13:44:28 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have two hosts as Xen Server named host A and host B in the same network. A
VM is created on Host A. Host A and B have a shared storage using NFS. While
doing migration from host A to host B, how can I see the memory pages being
migrated.
If I run a small continuous program on the VM residing on host A, will the
migration complete first or the sript running will complete first? How can I
see that data is going in clear text? Is there a tool to see the packets
going through? I tried using wireshark and spanning the ports, but I
couldn't infer much. ANy help on this appreciated. Thank you,