Re: [Xen-users] [XCP] Network confusion

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] [XCP] Network confusion
From: riki <phobie@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 10:09:48 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 01:11:33 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

with xencenter and XCP you are configuring OpenVswitch, it is slightly
different approach than conventional linux bridging.

Also the XenCenter use xapi, CLI equivalent should be xe pif-list xe
vif-list . brctl works only because there is loaded openvswitch linux
bridge compatibility kernel module.

r.