[Xen-users] xendomains and xl toolstack question

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] xendomains and xl toolstack question
From: David Gonzalez Herrera <dgonzalezh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 16:54:38 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 14:57:09 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello all

I've just installed xen 4.1.1 on my server and was tryoing to tweak xendomains script to work with new xl schema but I can´t get it to save domains. It does start them with some changes I made to it but when I issue service xendomains stop I just get [  OK  ]  but domains stay running.

Has xendomains script been ported to work with 4.1.1 or is there another alternative to it.

Thank you very much.

---
David Gonzalez H.
DGHVoIP - OPEN SOURCE TELEPHONY SOLUTIONS
Phone Bogotá: +(57-1)289-1168
Phone Medellin: +(57-4)247-0985
Mobile: +(57)315-838-8326
MSN: david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx