[Xen-users] 12 days to XenSummit

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] 12 days to XenSummit
From: Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 15:43:36 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 07:48:36 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear community member!

XenSummit is nearly upon us: only 12 days to go. XenSummit will be held in Santa Clara, Aug 2-3. You can find the program and directions on Xen.org; a timed agenda is also available. This year, we will also have Lightning talks and lunchtime BoFs. These will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis. You can pre-register via the Lightning talk and BoF registration form (although these are already full for Aug 2).

If you are intending to go, please make sure you register in the next few days. As in past years, we will need to charge the small nominal sum of US $150 to help cover some of the cost. If you are a student, please get in touch with me and I will give you a discount code. Should you have any difficulties with registration, do not hesitate to contact me.

I look forward to meet you for the first time!

Thank you,

Lars Kurth
Xen Community Manager