Re: [Xen-users] Installing Ubuntu 10.04 XenCenter

I'm pretty sure pygrub doesnt support XFS(In XenServer anyway), What was the error you got?

One option is to partition in such a way that /boot is ext3, but the root filesystem is xfs.

Another option you have is to copy the kernel/initrd from inside the DomU to Dom0 and use PV-kernel and PV-randisk parameter of the VM.(Messy)