Re: [Xen-users] Backup domU

To: "Rainer Sokoll" <rainer@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Backup domU
From: "Kalil Costa - Brasilsite" <kalil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 16:07:20 -0300 (BRT)
Cc: Xen User-List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 12:13:09 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

Why my question ... see the problem

I Use LVM on Domain0 and create an LVM for each domU, the installation
also create partitions in LVM.

When I try to access a partition for backup domU can't, so do i create a
physical partition /boot and the root '/' in LVM and it can't mount the
partition in domainU for backup.

Could this be the best way to work with LVM in domU or is it better to
create the physical partitions in domU /dev /xvda 'etc. ..? How do you do?