Re: [Xen-users] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

To: James Harper <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
From: Sergio Belkin <sebelk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 19:51:51 -0300
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 15:53:04 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=S6pOdrlpotMUpQfGLaXWME6TznppgF5ORBS8LGh9rZw=; b=JsTVfycd95J5pL6uleR8eDMZVu/zLxzeD5gsZLhWHTEjxR86XHr3Y7FIHYPn6EcShd Fx6vAu7Dh2pN+AMayYAGTN9VNe/C1Ho6F4SsbGhgfvc1i4R3nRRY/ub9r1OvqH2Jv4rc 6QHFm71QQ2jQc5qbVoFwBMLllgxgyNwkFiL9s=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2011/7/3 James Harper <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:>
 it is clearly coming from linkedin's servers.

> What email should we each forward this email to at linkedin? Is
> abuse@linkedin likely to get any response?
>
> James

Sorry it was not my will to send bulk mail. I made a mistake at
"importing" contacts from gmail to Linkedin. Ok, I was somewhat stupid
to do it, anyway Linkedin is confusing and should exclude mails from
mailing list. In fact, Linkedin showed two steps and on the second one
I've deselected all contacts and only mark a few of them. I don't know
why it did that.

Sorry again.

Sergio Belkin  http://www.sergiobelkin.com
Watch More TV http://sebelk.blogspot.com