[Xen-users] XenSummit Agenda and Registration

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] XenSummit Agenda and Registration
From: Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 16:21:12 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 08:24:39 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:sender:message-id:date:from:user-agent :mime-version:to:subject:content-type; bh=K8JoX5hAdos7wyxEiKsnYfL+ZF8E8pJIBn1LtOZZBcI=; b=mDb+crNzYep1YTJRrZSuSc22CMbPhIb4dI6661itD3a5fhOAWFGk+6jZERS1zcsthe 4Z80HPc0GH45BSnGGMk7v0aOzI2Ko9M0pENddjjVpJ2r63I8mXiy8TiNYUh/3Zzxgyfc NZgmW4Pgl1EKoctBF1FFBpSmJIIn0eVIqeYFA=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Xen user,

as you have attended XenSummit in the past, I wanted to let you know that registration for XenSummit North America taking place Aug 2-3 in Santa Clara, CA is now open and that we have published the speaker line-up. We have some pretty exciting content on the agenda this year. I am quite proud that we managed to secure a technical Amazon keynote and that Mark Templeton the CTO of Citrix will open XenSummit. A more detailed schedule will follow in the next few days.

As in past years, we will need to charge the small nominal sum of US $125 to help cover some of the cost. I expect the the available registrations to fill up quickly this year. Please make sure that that you don't get caught out by leaving registration too late. Should you have any difficulties with the registration site, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me.

If you need an invitation letter to get a US visa, please fill out this form and drop me an e-mail if you need the letter urgently.

I look forward to meet you all for the first time!

Thank you,

Lars Kurth
Xen Community Manager