Re: [Xen-users] XCP and Xen 4 (remus)?

To: Outback Dingo <outbackdingo@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] XCP and Xen 4 (remus)?
From: Chris Petrolino <cpetrolino@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 20:46:10 -0400
Cc: Mike McClurg <mike.mcclurg@xxxxxxxxxx>, "bmcdowell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bmcdowell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 17:48:25 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:references:from:in-reply-to:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=HGXMEUXzyjC3fVKxyXZ0B/76FBB8+bdC+T+QnlHnsy4=; b=G8qFMBf8lYv1oaSSn7ZUKuAyC647XyrOXEnsrig+3KLz/4E7Q6JYXQ8rxb5hMySpU9 IOtx8+7VUxu5d+e/ojusBWv+hZD8F3FVq4G6rLD5fQsOJcc5QPAd6vIpuoTZ5jt1wWtx 85JyCF1FAUa0Ve1qKHhNQf8L5VlVCSlPnhop0=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I second that! Thanks to you and the entire team for all the hard work!

Kind Regards,

Christopher James Petrolino