[Xen-users] Re: Ubuntu 10.04.2 LTS installation

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: Ubuntu 10.04.2 LTS installation
From: Peter den Hartog <peterdenhartog@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 17:28:54 +0200
Delivery-date: Sat, 04 Jun 2011 08:31:49 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=jDIrfXPsbldPfBr89C9zRMFXX+gkg/SnkLcWrJxq6Wg=; b=pUEXL4T9DUPtyYhaYrXhjUM3M9M4aDQJ3vx27YqSNDFGdphphDvy4tX/uxtgN9/ZJ4 QKUoIQocru/ivU/KPcx+0l0qbaaIIh64W0d4kYxxj5NISF3wUVDCHS1xQCysn3Zlbc7Z 25eUYt/hgGSAIehW2Fr3oMC9tyxUujm7hhMkw=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ok, everything seems to be working fine :-). Only one question tho, something i don't have on my other VM's:

Your CPU appears to be lacking expected security protections.
Please check your BIOS settings, or for more information, run:
  /usr/bin/check-bios-nx --verbose

Anyway to tweak this? Something to worry about?

Thanks,
Peter