[Xen-users] Problems sending to list ?

I'm having problems sending to the list. The MX records are listed as :
lists.xensource.com.    43200   IN      MX      10 spam.xensource.com.
lists.xensource.com.    43200   IN      MX      15 lists.xensource.com.

But spam.xensource.com doesn't seem to be accepting connections.
$ telnet spam.xensource.com 25
Trying 70.42.241.90...
telnet: connect to address 70.42.241.90: Operation timed out
telnet: Unable to connect to remote host

Hence my messages to the list are stuck :
9BA2E23C1B9     4178 Tue May 31 11:25:48  linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
           (connect to spam.xensource.com[70.42.241.90]: Connection timed out)
                                         xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4FFC623C1B7     1506 Sat May 28 21:16:04  linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
           (connect to spam.xensource.com[70.42.241.90]: Connection timed out)
                                         xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anyone else seeing problems ?

PS - types this manually in a telnet session !