Re: [Xen-users] Custom kernel XEN

The Debian patches are in the package linux-patch-debian-2.6.32. Other Kernel patches are also available via package management (aptitude). To compile the kernel the way I suggested, you need also kernel-patch-scripts and dh-kpatches, kernel-package and of cause gcc. But then, I think you can follow my steps to compile a kernel with your own patches. I did this for example, for a kernel with SCST patches.

Christian