Re: [Xen-users] K/Ubuntu 11.04 or DEBIAN based ditro and XEN 4.1 - Possi

To: Joseph Glanville <joseph.glanville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] K/Ubuntu 11.04 or DEBIAN based ditro and XEN 4.1 - Possible?
From: Outback Dingo <outbackdingo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 22:16:46 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dokter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 24 May 2011 19:18:16 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=gn8e8C4WBu6t/zRsvsPbHYuV/c++ET1jKXRdkGPZ248=; b=J6Q/RCRRy+4A9Y8lFa4iEIJdlKgUm/inuvF9+0sMsPLwN4VFne1rnqr/kRwjbw+BGZ caqn+qzDWT0+dR2R0ic5UByUKpzS56BBzD96Qdmn3114YJ6fVyIDoo21xGn2kYC8f0Zh EOpu6jQXszuWSNu+amanCM7hNMycBHod0rvoQ=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx