Re: [Xen-users] K/Ubuntu 11.04 and XEN 4.1 - Possible?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] K/Ubuntu 11.04 and XEN 4.1 - Possible?
From: Mark Dokter <dokter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 13:05:28 +0200
Delivery-date: Thu, 19 May 2011 04:07:01 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=tugraz.at; s=mailrelay; t=1305803134; i=@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; bh=DthLDhmJp1XJrjpxLPRnMVVZEcRE0OcdnzT8dmg0xUQ=; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:MIME-Version:To:Subject:References: In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=BZlEp+KQbA0CYSX904CED9qrKMpMoFbgw+W7mOrG9HDDt1YveaWvPssaxom46nI6M Jck35RugZ0pC/8FiOt2mcn6uV5m46pyr9/q+IRNo/1CHPRZFxRjoTiNX52RL0JpZUT XfRBsx8XV8HtF21SupZxPPIQQ6w0NvRWd/znwycY=