RE: [Xen-users] XCP Linux Para virtualization 10 GigE interfaces

To: "'Dustin Marquess'" <dmarquess@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] XCP Linux Para virtualization 10 GigE interfaces
From: "Hoot Thompson" <hoot@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 15:11:35 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 06 May 2011 12:12:47 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dustin,

I'm back. In the interim I've secured two loaner NICs from Intel that
support SR-IOV. Problem I'm now having is that my VM dies right after the
interfaces are brought up when I enable the technology. My VM is CentOS 5.5.
Have you or do you know someone that has gotten SR-IOV working on an XCP
base and if so, what was used for the guest OS?

Thanks!