Re: [Xen-users] Trouble with manual bridging on Xen3/CentOS 5

On 05/02/2011 12:04 PM, Teck Choon Giam wrote:
> Ok, mind to show me your brctl show output?  I am curious about what
> is the vif?.? assignment to your xenbr2 especially.  It is either
> vif?.1 or vif?.2.  Have you tried with vifname set in your domU
> configs to see whether the same problem persist?
>
> Thanks.

To get that info, I'd need to reconfigure a test cluster with the bugged
patch. If it's curiosity only, I'd like to set it aside. If it could
help with development though, let me know and I'll do so tonight.

--
Digimer
E-Mail: digimer@xxxxxxxxxxx