Re: [Xen-users] Help getting access to new VMs

To: ciaran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Help getting access to new VMs
From: Outback Dingo <outbackdingo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 10:52:48 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 07:54:11 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=7uE2RRmUih3ce5bu6SLUp1jeYTyr/F8sKQujkYbAM7E=; b=BK8QC21F8CpyINOhPVA6CaMh3/Kxe10tWW3ONA/vrCK/5H1XuW5pz6pZMoEWwNDsof C4+oKU7QzHzAVm9d+rL0Qq7muzm2DwOsbRX2Cq+3T0VxajIphcJnd0u6IWMiFY0g1pjL tUJYeyyJMYMoOTOyTkDPc1bG4/M/iTyr0LWNk=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Get and install OpenXENCenter, XVPAppliance, or XENWebManager for management console