From: Mori, Takeshi (Takeshi.M@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 12:41 PM
To: 'Shriram Rajagopalan'
Cc: '<xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>'; '<todd.deshane@xxxxxxx>'
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] remus failure

Hi Shriram,
Thank you for your advice.

> Is this the xm dmesg output after destroying vm at primary ?
>  That is what I am looking for.
Sorry,
The "backup_xm_dmesg.txt" file attached to the previous e-mail is without
destroying vm at primary.
The xm dmesg output after that is in "backup_xm_dmesg_after_destroy.txt" file.
The first message in destroying vm at primary is on the 193rd line.

>> Could you point them out if the mistakes are found in the above environment
>> and procedure?
> I don't see any.
Where is the cause of remus problem, if there is no problem in my environment
and procedure?

> Though I don't understand why you would run with --no-net.
Because I want to cut off process and load unrelated to this problem.

Is Remus unstable?
Would you tell me the combination running surely Remus about version and
configuration of Xen, Dom0 OS, and DomU OS?

I will retry to run remus with Xen4.0.0, according to Remus
Document(<http://nss.cs.ubc.ca/remus/doc.html>).
I hope your advice.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.