Re: [Xen-users] how to begin with xen

To: Randy Katz <rkatz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] how to begin with xen
From: Wenda Ni <wonda.ni@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 16:36:00 -0500
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 13:37:40 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=UvFXi0F3RDTDHWSCRCsO9SLwTI4HSFTbAbVHqbqFREQ=; b=wh5M8fzRdyu5SFggMU0lV2Nj/nIROqTG3fz5YTorgG9DyhN42Jbobbbms35JepvQyv 7reqUmr3dlfkcwkjo+B52kyOFXD0ZNAv1mUL2UbZ0SCSkBb/wOrWld64xn18i1LlPCUe K5mN0JH7cHtrE9pagnsZAi8Qg3n/U6PrsWyyk=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Try virt-install