Re: [Xen-users] XEN on CentOS 5.5 - Cannot create VM using Local Install

To: Salman Zafar <salmanearn@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] XEN on CentOS 5.5 - Cannot create VM using Local Install (grayed out)
From: Melody Bliss <melodybliss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 15:10:08 -0800
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 15:11:31 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=JQqKkfCAMyGb/oPl5H43zPqLTj/+tHV4/HYKVlAoQX0=; b=MasIA1JYRsf79kvTL9oi5oq3xC+348TO3V0gmvJ9k9efkf2xrMkntq1zaF5Xkv+GKJ H+cSh9zyzEzR2S7hpNGGLa8skR2qnjSejp5Irg1MooZYSO3oZmCjskurP0R1rKdCnaMo pKw39ja0ibfXbR7lVrmX3YQkZ0DhCRLkSnVw0=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Are you trying to do a ParaVirtualized server? If so, I believe that Network install is the only option. You can't use a local install method. To use the local install method, you must create an HVM (Fully Virtualized) VM.

Mel