Re: [Xen-users] Yet another question about multiple NICs

Fajar A. Nugraha a écrit :
On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 10:17 PM, Philippe Combes
<Philippe.Combes@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
when I connect dom1's eth0 to dom0's eth1, it works, on that
specific switched LAN.

What do you mean "connect dom1's eth0 to dom0's eth1"?

Didn't you say eth0 and eth1 are on different LAN?

I mean, as I explained in my first message, that if I exchange the vifs in the dom1 description, then the interface eth0 of the dom1 is "connected" to the dom0's eth1. I configure dom1's eth0 just like its eth1 was before the exchange, and vice versa. So my problem should not come from the switches of the LAN which dom0's eth1 is on.