[Xen-users] How to change the bash into the hvc0

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] How to change the bash into the hvc0
From: Xavier Delcour <xavier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 12:22:25 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 03:25:23 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I'm from Spain and I'm performing some test using this platform for our
company. I hope I could help too in this community. For the moment I'm learning
and I've already configure it with more than one ethernet card, etc...

Our physical server is using Debian Lenny and we are using the oficial Xen
packages from Debian. So we are using xen 3.2.1.

In this last month I'm testing on one server with this platform and 3 virtual
domains and is working fine.

The only thing I don't find how to change is the bash name, every virtual
domain has this name "-bash-3.2#"

I'm trying to see how I could change it but I don't find the solution. I'm sure
the problem has to be very easier but I really don't find it.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Xavier Delcour
xavier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx