RE: [Xen-users] Re: XCP 0.5 - dom0 vcpus/RAM settings not working

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Re: XCP 0.5 - dom0 vcpus/RAM settings not working
From: <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 16:05:46 -0600
Delivery-date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 14:09:50 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Try using "xe help" to get a list of everything the xe command can do.
There is no list param, but there are several different parameters for doing
different types of lists.  For example, vm-list lists the virtual machines,
host-list lists the hosts in the pool, and sr-list lists the storage
repositories available by the host.