Re: [Xen-users] Kernel upgrade in domU

To: "Fajar A. Nugraha" <list@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Kernel upgrade in domU
From: "Guilherme E.J." <guilherme.e@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 17:04:52 -0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 11:06:27 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=9D7b1DWjBiW+1HsFZH4j10CNz/cu6LMZo4SmsK3wjpw=; b=yEFLLQVzxZ+aGl/3Jv7pWPxwM+tHvorTmed6M15BOeFNbsZxaXkLS+y4SHDLSCCYss nNFYXGTOtwyAM7ZSjrkSlX25fBy/OKxn5MW4PATvHmWszuVrtIbYGgx0xVFFSaZWxNJV ojrb5vjRQbUdUSRivfjVeo6140lIJOMWoVBAU=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tks, Fajar!

I'm new on xen, and I wouldn't know pygrub. Really I was making it harder then it should be. ;)

Guilherme