[Xen-users] last urgent call :-)

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] last urgent call :-)
From: W D <ditwal001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 13:28:55 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 05:30:04 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi xen cracks ...

i posted serveral question already but noone could give me a solution. i try it again:

i have a debian squeeze 64bit installation with the newest xen 4.0.1 package installed, via aptitude install ....

now, sinc i installed also, xen-tools, i wanna make a xen HA system, connected via remus. everyone writes
about remus, who good it works and how it works. i completelly understand how to configure remus, but ...

where is remus? on my linux console you cant call the binariy! does anyone know, if they left remus out of
the debian squeeze package for some reasons?

but if anyone know where it remain on the debian box, please, please help me :-)

thanks a lot

walter.