RE: [Xen-users] Exchange 2010 on Xen 4.0.1

To: "Mark Adams" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Ryan Holt" <ryan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Exchange 2010 on Xen 4.0.1
From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 09:52:04 +1100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 15:53:59 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>       I've looked around and others have pointed to time synchronization on
> HyperV. Therefore I started changing the TSC and APIC/ACPI values but it
> doesn't seem to have any effect. Has anyone run into this before?

The two points that come out of the associated articles are making sure time is
correct... what happens when you go onto the exchange server and do "net time"?
It should tell you what the time is on the DC, and also tell you if they are
operating in a different timezone. Make sure they are definitely synchronised
to each other. Also, some people seem to hit problems if IPv6 is disabled.

FWIW, I'm running Exchange 2010 on 2008 R2 under Xen 4.0.1 with GPLPV without
any problems.

James