Re: [Xen-users] Windows 2008 SBS on Xen 3.4 does not install

To: Teck Choon Giam <giamteckchoon@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Windows 2008 SBS on Xen 3.4 does not install
From: Bart Coninckx <bart.coninckx@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 22:00:36 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 13:03:19 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I'm using the OpenSuse packages (on OpenSuse obviously). I get the "boot"
thing, no worries. I've managed to install it on my laptop using Xen 4.0.
Didn't work with a sparse file though, had to alocate all space before hand.
On my production hypervisors I upgraded to 4.0 as well, but for now it doesn't
work there. I suspect however that this has something to do with the
underlying storage (iSCSI) so I'm now testing with local storage.

I'm happy to hear that Al these versions are supposed to run fine.
So what version of Xen do you prefer for running M$?

thx!

B.