Re: [Xen-users] In the process of deciding to virtualize, manyuncertaint

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] In the process of deciding to virtualize, manyuncertainties
From: "harry@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <harry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 10:49:01 -0400
Delivery-date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 07:51:04 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Ken,

Your suggestion to let dom0 handle the usb hdd and the printer, is only a
partial solution. My Linux client needs access to the usb card readers. Are
you telling me that I can mount these with nfs ?

If not, I would like to look closer to the software solution from
incentivespro.com. But it looks like I need some help in installing "make".
Did some reading on the subject, and find it hard to believe I need to
download the entire 250 mb dev kit, and go through what I find a
complicated virtualization routine to get make on the server.

Grateful for any comments, looking forward to hear from you. Thank you for
your help so far.

Regards,

Harry