RE: [Xen-users] make-kpkg (Debian based tool) does not build xen patched

> listmail wrote:
> I don't see your exact errors but if our make-kpkg build issues are
> the same then I am pretty sure my makefile hack still works on 2.6.34
> + andrew's patches.  Check out attached file; you would apply it with
> 'patch -p0 < makefile.hack' while inside the kernel source directory.

I have not gotten a chance yet to apply the previously attached patch to the
makefile because I am away from my Linux machine...

But, Did Andrew Lyon's release these patches somewhere publicly on the
internet?
(e.g: Along with the Google gentoo-patches site somewhere?)

Thanks.

-M