Re: ***SPAM*** [Xen-users] 2 Servers: Exact Copy

To: Jangita <jangita@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ***SPAM*** [Xen-users] 2 Servers: Exact Copy
From: Dennis Storm - Drecomm BV <d.storm@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 18:38:07 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 09:38:59 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You can do this with xen, but also with machines that run directly on the iron. Check out documentation about "vrrp" and "keepalived". What would be handy is shared storage between clients. For that, look into "drbr active/active"

Kind regards,

Dennis Storm - Senior Systems Engineer
Telefoon: (050) 577 58 22 (toestel 9701)
Mobiel: 06 4141 0181
E-mail: d.storm@xxxxxxxxxx

Drecomm BV "Internet Intelligence"
Opensource Internet Oplossingen

Vestiging Groningen:
    Hoendiep 208
    9745 ED  Groningen
    T:  +31 (0)50 577 58 22
    F:  +31 (0)50 577 58 23

Vestiging Rotterdam,  Walenburgerweg 46,  3033 AD  Rotterdam
Vestiging Amersfoort, Bergstraat 25, 3811 NE  Amersfoort