[Xen-users] Audio problem with XEN

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Audio problem with XEN
From: michelkogan <kogan.michel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 02:26:44 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 02:27:47 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have SUSE Enterprise 11 x64 version and sound working well in it. ( I'm
using a PCI sound card )
I installed Windows 7 x64, Windows Server 2008 and Windows XP inside XEN and
all of them have sound problem and sound isn't work inside them.

What can I do to enable sound support in those operating systems inside XEN
? Any solution ?

Please help me, thanks