[Xen-users] Creating Fedora PV Guest Images

To: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Creating Fedora PV Guest Images
From: "John McDermott (U.S. Navy Employee)" <john.mcdermott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 09:17:49 -0400
Delivery-date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 06:19:11 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Xen users,

Is there any current information on how to create PV guest images for Fedora?
The Xen Wiki information is a bit dated and searching the archives of xen-users
did not turn up anything useful. I'd like to build my own instead of grabbing
one from stacklet.

Sincerely,

John
----
What is the formal meaning of the one-line program
#include "/dev/tty"

J.P. McDermott                          building 12
Code 5542                                       mcdermott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Naval Research Laboratory       voice: +1 202.404.8301
Washington, DC 20375, US        fax:   +1 202.404.7942