Re: [Xen-users] suggest improvements in my doc to compile Xen from sourc

To: Tapas Mishra <mightydreams@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] suggest improvements in my doc to compile Xen from sources
From: Luca Sironi <luca@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 15:26:47 +0200
Cc: Xen List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 06:28:21 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Tapas, all
your idea is fine,I, for one, still use karmic koala + xen 3 from the
repository + 2.6.26-2 amd64/xen kernel from debian.
My configuration on my laptop is still fine though had some problems
that i'm tired of
(one for all, with this kernel and 3 giga of ram xorg work on the
dom0, with 4 giga fails!)

Best attempts i tried so far are the one at

http://virtualusr.wordpress.com/

even if i'm still unsuccessful.
I would suggest you to add to your document more and more details to
the interactions with grub/grub2
I'll try your howto in september, right after a fresh installation of
lucid on a secondary usb hd.

BR
Luca

http://www.sironi.tk