[Xen-users] XCP, Xen Cloud Control System 0.5.2

To: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] XCP, Xen Cloud Control System 0.5.2
From: Vern Burke <vburke@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 12:28:19 -0400
Delivery-date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 09:29:41 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Greetings all:
I've just released version 0.5.2 of the Xen Cloud Control System! Changes for 0.5.2 include:

Minor bug fixes.

Form drop down boxes now appropriately handle only single entry condition. Previously this could cause a module to lock if there was only one entry.

All drop down selection boxes in the forms now sort!

Added config keys and config modules to enable logging and admin emails.

Changed all forms with yes/no options to use radio buttons.

Upcoming:

Update watchdogs and load balancer to log and email actions (0.5.3)

Add extra user settable VM restart priorities to improve disaster recovery (0.5.3). For example, this will allow a user to specify that a VM running database services must restart before the web server that depends on those database services.

Whatever other goodies I can squeeze in :).

As always, Xen Cloud Control System is available from download from http://xencloudcontrol.com.

--
Vern Burke

SwiftWater Telecom