[Xen-users] vga passthrough

How does vga passthrough of the primary graphics card work?

And what is the current state of vga passthrough of a secondary graphics card?

If I passthrough the primary graphics card does that leave dum0 headless and my monitor attached (via the passed through card) to the HVM domu?

I am planning to build a computer that will support HVMs with vga passthrough, using the following:

ASUS crossair iv Formula

AMD Phenom II X6 2.80 GHz

OcUK Value nVidia GeForce 460

Ideally I would like multiple graphics cards with the main 1 attached to dom0 and a secondary card passed through the the domu.

Cheers