[Xen-users] vnc console support for pv guests

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] vnc console support for pv guests
From: Thomas Fjellstrom <tfjellstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 00:38:53 -0600
Delivery-date: Sat, 07 Aug 2010 23:40:24 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I've been trying to get the vnc support working with my pure pv guests, but
all that seems to happen is the guest goes into 100% cpu use and fails to
boot. All I have to do is enable vnc, and try to start a guest and it locks
up like that.

What is the proper way to setup vnc support on a vnc guest? That is, vnc
access to the console, and not a guest run X server or anything like that. I
need this specifically so people can access their vm's consoles should they
lock them selves out.

Thanks.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom