Re: [Xen-users] Disk performance

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Disk performance
From: Bart Coninckx <bart.coninckx@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 11:19:47 +0200
Cc: Ian Murray <murrayie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 02:21:05 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Sunday 04 July 2010 03:19:32 Ian Murray wrote:
> there is even a RPM for
>
> > it
> >
> > >http://guichaz.free.fr/iotop/
>
> I'm thinking of a word and it starts
>
> > with "laz".
>
> I am thinking of the word "as" as in "astute enough to know that CentOS by
>  default won't meet the requirements of that RPM... i.e. the kernel version
>  is too old. (needs 2.6.20+, according to the very link you posted)"
>
> If you are going to try to be so smart, I suggest you make sure you check
>  your facts fully... I'm thinking of a work and it sta.... nah... I won't
>  be so childish.

considerable commercial project on while being a newbie at it and I see posts
coming whenever there is an obstacle, sometimes minutes apart. I have to work
at my solutions while doing research, studying, trying, experimenting. If I
still don't get it, I'll go ask for assistance. But this is my ethos, if other
people still want to help, that's fine, I just don't feel comfortable helping
someone making money this way.