Re: [Xen-users] Xen startup takes long time. network-bridge ownership lo

To: jd <jdsw2002@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen startup takes long time. network-bridge ownership lock
From: chris <tknchris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 23:25:29 -0400
Cc: XenUsers <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 20:26:44 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=6TBhP2WiwaXpPMyZn4bLmBFHAIX7JC8gvro67GyPNOk=; b=ghJDGEkcRMCJzPZhpY697g1UyxHBoiA/ouFsdTJbeftf1L+o7yyGeiZP74qTB5HPN/ 9Z4ROtmbSdueAvFiYB5YLGkEo7JJPyZLZI9MiiRdAzZPDPf7W/ZZBD/l8uy75OEZEkhr jhjhCqnk1xedMsX0rbdogcfbBdeeGrXd5n994=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I had some problems with bridge ownership and aliases on a bridge. I
ended up doing my bridging outside xen as xen always seemed to try to
get exclusive access to the attached physical interface or something
to that effect. I am using my distro to setup and manage the
networking and it works excellent.

- chris